Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Card Entry for Play Date Cafe Challenge

This year I've challenged myself to get more involved in the scrappy community and one way to do that is to enter more challenges.

Today's post is to feature a card I made for challenge #163 on the Play Date Cafe blog. http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/ The challenge was to create a project using the colors champagne, sky blue and tangerine.

When I saw these colors I immediately thought of the Stella & Rose Mabel paper I had purchased at Crop Chocolate about a year ago.  I love these colors and they fit well into the challenge.

Here is my happy little card:


For this card I used the following:
My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Mabel designer card stock, chipboard sticker and trim.  The pearls and card base are by Recollections and the tangerine card stock is by Coredinations.  I also used Zip Dry glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment