Sunday, October 6, 2013

Crazy for Minis

I've been on a kick lately making mini albums.  I am fascinated with all the different types of minis you can make and have been researching and oogling the beautiful creations of other crafters on You Tube. So, today's post features one of my recent creations -- a mini album I made to commemorate a trip my husband and I took to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary in 2002.

I used chipboard for the base, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 paper and embellishments, twine, ribbon, glitter, Um Wow Studios mini chipboard embellishments, letter and word stickers from Creative Imaginations, rub ons, Prima flowers and some other fun do dads.

Here is the video (my first) of the project:


Hope you enjoy the video -- I tried to keep it short and sweet.

Leave me a message and let me know where you find inspiration for new projects.  Do you make minis?  If yes, do you give them as gifts or keep them yourself?

Next week I'll be posting videos of some other minis I've made, each using a different binding technique and all very different and fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful album. Love the great journaling spots. Especially the two sided one that worked for both sides of page. Wonderful Work.

    ReplyDelete