Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mini Album for Cousin

I think I wrote a while ago about how much fun I've been having making mini albums.  I get so inspired watching You Tube videos of other people's minis and have learned so many new techniques.  I have especially enjoyed watching the beautiful videos and projects from My Sister's Scrapper.  Her tutorials are excellent and she does amazing work.  Today's project was done following her binding technique.

This mini was made to give as a gift to my cousin, Jackie, to celebrate her brand new grandson's birth.  I used two different Echo Park paper lines, A Boy's Life and All About A Boy.  I was surprised at how well these two lines go together and I loved the final project.  I used the 6x6 paper pads, some American Crafts black card stock, embellishments from the collections and some great chipboard stars from Um Wow Studios.  I made a video but I haven't edited it yet, so in the meantime, here are some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment