Saturday, October 6, 2012

Brand New Blog

After lots of hemming and hawing I finally started my own blog!  Not sure what I was waiting for, it's so easy to set up.  Now I've got to figure out how to make it pretty.

I plan to use this blog for posting my crafty endeavors and family adventures.  Thanks for taking this journey with me.

You might be wondering where I got the name. Well, it stems from my college days and my love of cold pizza in the morning.  My husband always thought I was so weird when I'd lovingly put the pizza away on a Saturday night and comment on how good that was going to taste on Sunday morning.  "Someday," he said, "you should open a restaurant that serves breakfast pizza because I know you're not the only one who likes it."

I never have pursued that restaurant idea but I do still likes me some cold, or slightly heated, day-old pizza in the morning.  So I guess if I can't have the restaurant, giving the name to my blog will have to do.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog, and I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cold pizza in the morning or anytime!! Congrats on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new blog. I just started one today too! It is all new to me!
    Here is my blog link
    http://littlescrapsoflucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete