Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Cards for the New Year

Happy New Year!  I recently got busy in my craft room recently and made a bunch of New Year's cards.  I'm really excited about how they turned out and wanted to share.  Since I was trying to make a lot of them I used a Blueprints die set from My Favorite Things and just made a variation on a theme with slight changes to placement of the sentiment and the card stock.  Hope you like these.


This is the second set I made.  I think these can be sent to either sex.  Love the My Mind's Eye paper.  I used a Wink of Stella pen to color in the champagne in the glasses and it made a nice effect.:



1 comment:

  1. hello Laura! awesome new year cards...FAB! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine. kindness *~*
    paperie blooms

    ReplyDelete